Salty marsh, fine art acrylic artwork
Low tide at blue hour reveals a muddy riverbed of fishbone shaped streams in the middle of a small, but unique part of the salt marsh located at the end of the Betanzos Estuary, near Coruna in northern Spain.
Fine art Acrylic ARTWORK
- Limited edition 1/6
- 100 x 100 cm
- Fine art Injekt Print, mounted on forex board and acrylic glass
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Floating aluminium frame on the back
- Ready to hang
- All proceeds shared equally to benefit the photographer and support the upcomming projects
- Worry-Free Returns: This piece can be returned within 14 days. For more details, please read our Refund policy.
- This specific artwork is already produced, and ready to shipping. Shipping time will be approximately 1 or 2 week, but the time is different, depending on where you live.
If you have any special requests, regarding the size, paper, mounting or message, please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to turn your office into the creative colourfull space with collection of prints, please contact me for special offer. We will select custom sized, best collection fitted to you.