Roxy searching for snacks - photo fine art print
Awarded photo as fine art print!
Roxy is scrabbling inside a rotting trunk. The camera was triggered by a motion sensor.
The curiosity of the scene is that Roxy refused to get into the trunk while I watched her from the window. She just walked around and smelled it. She wanted to keep an eye on me all the time, because if he didn’t see me for a moment, his instincts whispered he might be in danger. So all that was left was to use the motion sensor and at night, when I slept, the planned image was completed with undisturbed, natural behaviour.
Photo is the part of awarded Quarantined with a fox series.
- Open edition
- 90 x 60 cm, or 120 x 80 cm
- Photo Rag Baryta paper. Your photo art prints will be delivered on a 210g Bright white matte photo paper.
- Printed by Giclé techology on Canon and Epson
- Museum quality, long lasting archive colors
- Each print comes signed and sealed by the photographer's stamp
- All proceeds shared equally to benefit the photographer and support the upcomming projects
- Frame not included
- Shipped in hardcover rollbox, in 2-3 weeks.
We are making your prints after your order. That means, the manufacturing time is approximatly 1 week after the order, then extra time for delivery.
Worry-Free Returns: This piece can be returned within 14 days. For more details, please read our Refund policy.
If you have any special requests, regarding the size, paper, mounting collection or for message, please feel free to contact me: email@example.com