Roxy posing in stable - photo fine art print
Awarded photo as fine art print!
Roxy watches the flash while posing on the log in the abandoned barn.
The abandoned barn, built in 1932, was full of mice, so I left the door open at night, and the foxes completely took over the room in a three weeks.
In the evenings, I would turn on the lights in my yard and wait for my photo model to walk onto the set. Working exclusively at night allowed me to get creative with lighting. In some images, I used dramatic, studio-like lighting. In others, I balanced my flashes with ambient light. Working with such an appealing and unpredictable animal at night was both a great challenge and a wonderful opportunity to develop skills.
Photo is the part of awarded Quarantined with a fox series.
- Open edition
- 90 x 65 cm, or 120 x 85 cm
- Photo Rag Baryta paper. Your photo art prints will be delivered on a 210g Bright white matte photo paper.
- Printed by Giclé techology on Canon and Epson
- Museum quality, long lasting archive colors
- Each print comes signed and sealed by the photographer's stamp
- All proceeds shared equally to benefit the photographer and support the upcomming projects
- Frame not included
- Shipped in hardcover rollbox, in 2-3 weeks.
We are making your prints after your order. That means, the manufacturing time is approximatly 1 week after the order, then extra time for delivery.
Awards and achievements
- Exhibited in Hungarian National Museum
Worry-Free Returns: This piece can be returned within 14 days. For more details, please read our Refund policy.
If you have any special requests, regarding the size, paper, mounting collection or for message, please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org